Exclusive Stays in Kasauli – 5 Bedroom luxury Villa with Private Cook, Staff, Pool Table.
Approximate cost – Rs. 60,000 to 65,000 per night for the entire Villa
About the Villa:
Hills are the place where you want to lose track of time and this Exclusive Stay in Kasauli is built to do just that.
The villas is situated at the top of a ridge with panoramic views of Kasauli lights to the south and the mountains to the north. This holiday bungalow is staffed with a home-cook so enjoy the food preps in an outdoor or indoor setting or having a shot at the private Pool table while the soft music plays in the background on the Bluetooth speakers
Come & create memories in a home like no other!
IMPORTANT: Please refer to State and COVID related Guidelines below
The Villa is best suited for families and friend groups looking to spend quality time together, not party seekers. The place do not allow loud music, drugs or outside visitors. If this appeals to you, then you would be given a warm welcome. The place is not ideal for stag bookings.
- Dedicated Home Cook & Home Keeper
- Food costs only on actuals
- Majestic grandeur – larger than life spaces
- Private pool table
- Central stone clad fireplace
- All areas are air conditioned and heated
- WiFi Dongle/Connection
- TV with all HD channels
- BYOB (all bar essentials available)
- Music system with bluetooth/aux cable
- Generator power back up
ADDITIONAL SAFETY AND HYGIENE SOP’s (Covid related measures):
- 24 hours gap between guest stays
- Use of safe FDA & WHO approved disinfectants
- Complete premises is sanitized between guest stays
- Frequent touch points cleaned three times a day (table-tops, armrests, switches, door handles)
- All Fresh foods, fruits and vegetables are washed with safe disinfectants
- All F&B materials and packets are wiped down with disinfectant, at entry
- Home staff (cook and caretakers) remain in-house, at all times
- Home staff wear face masks & maintain six feet distance
- Hand sanitizers are placed in common areas
- Guest relations interactions by management on phone only
- Home entry for outsiders is restricted
- Guests will not have access to the home kitchen
- It is recommended to have a covid test negative for your safety
- Do share your Aarogya Setu app screen shot for each person travelling and a self-certification upon booking. This is mandatory before your arrival.
Private Spaces to Hangout:
- Drawing room with comfortable seating for twelve to fourteen
- Lounge on first floor
- Indoor Dining table with six chairs
- Outdoor ding table with six chairs
- One covered foyer
- Large garden (shared and attached to second wing of this villa)
- Large back deck
- Fully equipped with crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, & glassware
- Darjeeling tea, green tea and French press coffee on the house
- Toaster, oven, microwave, mixer grinder, electric kettle, hob, chimney & refrigerator
- Water filter
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
- Maspar / Bombay Dyeing bed linen and towels
- Biotique bathroom amenities
- All attached bathrooms with 24×7 Hot Water (Geyser)
Guests have access to the entire house & the shared garden outside
- All food is freshly prepared as per your custom requirements
- The home cook will note your meal requirements
- Please inform them of any dietary restrictions
- Food orders must be received by 3.00 PM the previous day
- Breakfast will be available from 7.00 am onwards
- Dinner will be served by 10.00 PM at the latest
- The cost of the food is as per the actual cost of raw materials and groceries
- No extra charges
- Inform them at the time of booking of any staff travelling with you.
- Arrangements can be discussed with them .
- Accommodation for drivers will be made outside at an extra charge.
The home staff needs to be released at a reasonable time in the night to cater to your needs the next day.
How to reach:
By Air – Chandigarh airport is 65 kms from the property.
Bi Rail – Kalka railway station is 40 kms from the property
Call for booking enquiry – +91-9819506677