Exclusive Desert Stay near Jodhpur, Rajasthan
Suitable for – all age groups
Approximate cost – Rs. 30,000 to 40,000 per night
Contact us for exclusive deals – +91-9819506677.
- An exclusive Desert stay
- All suites are designed for luxury
- Service at its best
- Food is good
- Perfect place for stargazing (experience glamping)
- Number of activities to choose from
- Sunrise and Sunset can’t get any better than at Mihir Garh
- Kids can enjoy playing in sand along with various activities
- Bird watchers will enjoy
Points to Note:
- Property is in middle of nowhere and you can’t do much apart from enjoying the property and its offering
- Wifi connectivity could be patchy
About the Property:
Mihir Garh, the Fort of the Sun – an edifice emerging out of the golden sands of the desert.
Every nook and corner of Mihir Garh was personally designed, everything from the colour schemes and combinations to the last door knob and curtain holder.
A haven where the glorious past rubs shoulders with the contemporary chic, to give you the experience of a life time.
This fort holds nine magnificent suites. Each one is more than 1700 square feet of pure luxury. Private Jacuzzi’s or plunge pools with each suite, re-define the word indulgence. Numerous alcoves, lounges and common areas commanding spectacular views have been designed to experience intimacy – with yourself and another.
The team at Mihir Garh is hand picked, motivated and eager, ensuring the highest level of service and hospitality that complement the magnificence of Mihir Garh.
At Mihir Garh, serenity and splendour come together to create an experience for you. While exotic drinks from your personal mini-bar become the manna for a sultry summer afternoon, the fireplace morphs into an intimate friend for wintry nights.
This Exclusive Desert stay is located about 60 kms from Jodhpur airport in the middle of magnificent Thar Desert.
In the suites of Mihir Garh, you will be living The Paradox: modern amenities in a city known for its traditions, soft stylish furnishings within a barren land. Indeed, sheer indulgence amidst vast wilderness.
They have 9 magnificent suites and each offers over 1700 sq.ft. of private space.
Aalishan is the name given to the suites on the ground floor, each of which comes with its own plunge pool and personal courtyard.
Shandaar are the suites on the first floor and have an exclusive open air Jacuzzi along with a private terrace.
Each suit each suite is equipped with all modern amenities like air-condition, flat screen TVs, DVDs, Tea & Coffee stations and mini bars.
Meanwhile, to add to the contemporary chic, they have a touch of tradition in every room: hand crafted fire-places created by women from neighbouring villages! The suites at Mihir Garh will morph themselves to fulfil your needs: be it for solitude or intimacy, for opulence or meditation
Experience this Exclusive Desert Stay.
- Swimming pool
- Spa & Sauna
Things to do:
- Village Jeep safari – a tour to a small near by Village is their signature program
- Equestrian program gives an opportunity to ride the famed Marwari breed of horses
- Royal Picnics – They can arrange for a picnic besides the lake where you can luxuriate under the specially designed tent while traditionally dressed attendants serve you
- Culinary workshops – The conduct culinary workshops for guests to learn make the delicacies of Rajasthan
- Experience royal dining – You will be taken to a campsite on camel cart and then soft ushered along a candle lit path to a beautifully appointed table to enjoy traditional dinner under the glorious night skies.
- Wildlife scouting and bird watching – Enjoy spotting some wildlife and multiple species of birds around this beautiful property with their expert naturalist.
This desert stay offers multi cuisine – from traditional to continental to suit your palate.
The food order is taken directly by the chef and he leaves no stone unturned to make sure your gourmet desires are fulfilled.
Al fresco breakfast, amidst nature, ensures that you day begins well.
Address – C/O Rohet House, P.W.D. road, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Email – email@example.com
Phone – +91-124-4654330
How to reach:
By Air – Jodhpur airport is 50 kms or 1 hr drive from the property.
By Rail – Jodhpur junction railway station is 50 kms or 1 hr drive from the property.
Click here to visit tripadvisor page
Source: Mihir Garh