Unique and Luxurious Villa near Ahmedabad
Suitable for – all ages
Approximate cost – Rs. 17,000 to 20,000 per night for the entire Villa
About the property:
Right from the lawns, to the golf course, you will experience nothing but greenery all around this property. The villa, is a luxurious weekend home that will end up keeping you there all week. The perfect blend of modern, yet vintage, this villa’s unique structure comprises open-sky bathrooms too. The clubhouse offers most activities under the sun, while the villa itself has great hang-out spots like the gazebo and fireplace. Most importantly, don’t forget to play golf!
The Villa is special because of its
- Unique structure
- Sprawling lawn
- Open sky bathrooms
- Club house facilities
They care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, they provide
- AC, TV, WiFi
- Gazebo, fireplace, barbecue
- Music system, indoor games, library
- Inverter, iron, torch
- Wardrobe, hangers
- Medical kit, mosquito repellant
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Secured parking space for up to 5 cars
This is a pet-friendly and wheelchair friendly property.
At an additional cost, they provide Washing machine, spa, gym, bonfire
Let us walk you through the space.
- There are 3 bedrooms – all on the ground floor.
- AC, king-sized beds and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
- 2 rooms have a TV, 1 room has a fireplace.
- There are 3 bathrooms in the villa – all attached.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- 2 of them are open sky bathrooms.
- There are 2 living rooms, 1 on the ground floor and 1 on the first floor.
- The ground floor living room offers sofa seating for 12 people and has a music system and AC.
- The first floor living room offers seating for 2 people and has WiFi and AC.
- The dining area is part of the ground floor living room and has AC and seats up to 8 people.
- The lawn has a gazebo with seating.
Kitchen is equipped with a water purifier, microwave, gas stove, refrigerator, toaster, mixer and induction plate.
Crockery and cutlery are available.
The villa has one chef and two care takers who can take care of all your meal preferences at additional cost of Rs. 1000 per day per person
All meals will be prepared in the villa kitchen.
The guests have access to the entire villa.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, guests will have restricted access to shared amenities.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
They can provide staff accommodation at an additional charge of Rs.1000 per person, per day, excluding meals and taxes.
Within the property, guests can play indoor games like carrom, chess and board games. They can fire up a barbecue or sit by the fireplace. If a game of golf at the course isn’t what guests prefer, perhaps they could visit the Nalsarovar bird sanctuary or Dasada wild ass sanctuary.
While they do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- The property is a bit secluded.
- There are CCTV cameras.
- In case of a power outage, the inverter can support lights and fans for up to 5 hours.
- The caretaker stays in the premises of the same property.
- WiFi, although it is subject to network availability at any given time.
- Mobile networks such as Jio work fairly well here.
With River Sabarmati running through its centre, Ahmedabad is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. From textile to history, Ahmedabad has something for everyone. So while You’re enjoying your luxurious stay at Masters Villa, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Experience the fun of open cinema at Drive In Road.
- Shop your heart out at Law Garden.
- Take a heritage walk from Swaminarayan Temple till Jami Masjid.
- Explore the world’s complete collection of antique Indian textiles at Calcio Museum.
Should you wish to drive down in your own car, secured parking space for 5 cars is available.
- Loud music is not allowed post 10 PM.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors.
- Drinking is allowed indoors, but a drinking permit will be required.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
Call for bookings – +91-9819506677
How to reach:
By Air – Ahmedabad Airport is 65 kms from the property
By Rail – Ahmedabad railway station is 55 kms from the property