One of the best Homes in Mussoorie/Dehradun
Suitable for – all ages
Approximate cost – 25,000 to 30,000 per night for the entire house
About the property:
Nestled amidst Himalayan foothills and approached via a quiet village road winding down to a private lane, this House is nestled on the foothills of Mussoorie. The area is a picture-perfect destination with scenic hills, magnificent forests with biodiversity, and walking distance from the confluence of two rivers. Designed in classic contemporary style, The House offers the perfect mix of tropical transparency & modern comfort.
We are sure to bring a slice of heaven on this earth for you!
The property is a perfect haven embraced by peace and tranquility. Sweeping views and rolling hills are the backdrops while the beautiful sky goes as far as the eye can see. A wealth of wild birds and animals can be seen here. The peaceful silence of the hills is only broken by the rippling of flowing water from the two rivers close by.
Tastefully decorated Bed Rooms, The Ladybird, The QueenBee Room, The Butterfly Room, and the dragonfly room are the perfect getaway hideouts. The Living Room is a rustic art house. Whether you are looking to read a book, catch up on work using their high-speed internet, cook a meal, watch a movie, listen to some music or just lounge around with friends overlooking the majestic peaks and converging rivers from the property.
Surrounded by wonderful history and natural beauty it is a destination in itself and conveniently located to ﬁt into a number of central Indian itineraries. It is surrounded by the mythological forest reserve of Malsi. You can even take in the full view of the Tons and Rispana river as they meander into the distance. Here on the top of the breathtaking mountains, surrounded by natural beauty and tranquillity, it will be an inseparable part of the constellation of stars descended on earth.
It is actually Heaven on Earth. Stay there once and you will always want to come back to this ultimate getaway destination.
- There are 4 bedrooms, of which 1 is a family suite, all the other rooms have a deck above which can also accommodate an extra adult or children.
- All bedrooms have heaters.
- Attached bathrooms are offered in all the rooms whereas balconies are offered in all of the rooms.
- All bedrooms have a king-size bed. All bedrooms have a provision for extra bedding as floor mattresses.
- There are 5 bathrooms – 4 attached and 1 common.
- Geysers, showers, towels, and toiletries are provided in all the bathrooms.
- The living room seats up to 15-18 people.
- It offers a large flat-screen TV, music system and a Bluetooth speaker.
- Board games, chess, and carrom board and a well-stocked library are also available.
- There is a patio overlooking the tons river in the front attached to the living room and big lawns at the back of the villa.
- Events can be organized at an additional cost, on prior notice.
Kitchen and Food:
- There is a fully functional kitchen in the common area.
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove, and a water purifier.
- Crockery and cutlery are available for up to 12 people.
- A private chef is available to prepare sumptuous meals of your choice at additional cost
- Guests do have access to the kitchen.
- Torch, iron, wardrobes
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Secured parking space for up to 5
Other things to note:
- Smoking is allowed only in outdoors.
- Loud music is not allowed.
- Please note that you are opting for a “Home stay Property” and not a ” Hotel”
- Please do not expect it to have everything that a hotel offers but we assure you that you will be well looked after and we will certainly have a comfortable stay.
Contact us – +91-9819506677
How to reach:
By Air – Dehradun airport is about 2 hr drive from the property
By Rail – Dehradun railway station is about 1.5 hrs drive form the property