Exclusive Stays in Pench National Park
Suitable for –All age groups
Approximate cost – RS. 25,000 to 30,000 per night
Contact us for Exclusive deals – +91-9819506677
- Large luxury tents with spacious sit-outs – 5 star setting
- Situated in buffer zone – one can see many animals like deer, Monkey, Peacock from the property
- Great service
- Food is good
- Staff is superlative and provides the best service
- Star Gazing – Sky at night from the property is just amazing
- Excellent Naturalists for game-drives
- Every evening is a bonfire around the banyan tree
- Each evening dinner is set up at a surprise location – tables are set for dinner with candles and fire-place, on the roof, under a tree, on the dry river bed.
Points to Note:
- No TV in room
- No Wifi in room
- Cell phone reception is weak
About the Property:
Situated in the Village of Jamtara, near Pench National Park, Jamtara Wilderness Camp is a 10 luxury tented property in the heart of rural Pench. Surrounded by tall Arjuna Trees and an ancient Banyan rooted on a dry riverbed, each tented room overlooks the forest which sets the perfect background to this jungle experience.
Jamtara Wilderness Camp concentrates on bringing guests back to nature in a very simple way, using our surroundings and our community. They want guests to leave with a unique experience and remember Jamtara and its people.
The tourism model developed is aspirational, offering luxury embedded in an ethos of responsibility and sensitivity. The lodges are run with a deeply empathetic approach with a respect for flora and
fauna and local cultures.
Jamtara Wilderness Camp-Pench Madhya Pradesh situated in the Village of Jamtara,near Pench National Park about 3 hrs drive from Nagpur. The property is located in the buffer zone of National Park.
Jamtara Wilderness Lodge is a small 10 luxury tented exclsuive property in the heart of rural Pench. Surrounded by tall Arjuna Trees and an ancient Banyan rooted on a dry riverbed, each tented room overlooks the forest which set the perfect background to this jungle experience.
Each luxury tent is designed to feel light and open, allowing guests the optimum view of nature. With the option of rolling up the front panels of the tent, the guests can bring the outside in but still being in the privacy of their own rooms. Although, these are tented rooms, the bathroom has been made into a permanent structure for the comfort of the guests.
While many may sleep inside the tent, some may feel a little more connected with nature and have the option of sleeping outside on their patio. Mosquito netting will keep the bugs away, quilts and hot water bottles will keep the cold away.
Tents come with air-conditioning for hot summer days and heaters for cold nights.
Enjoy your stay at this magical place in the lap of nature and starry skies with fresh clean air to rejuvenate your senses.
Things to do:
- Jungle Safari – Excellent Naturalists accompany you on safari’s to enhance your knowledge about the wild.
- Swimming pool – Swim in the middle of forest to keep yourself cool in warm summer
- Village tours – Specializing in producing jaggery, just walking through this village and witnessing how the village gathers around enormous pots of boiling sugar, taking turns churning the sugarcane juice into unrefined sugar is a very unique experience.
- Sleep on Machaans – Machaans are set up in the middle of the farms for a night sleep under the stars which is an amazing experience.
- Campfire – They arrange for campfire in the evening
- Lounge area to relax
The food is scrumptious with a special dessert treat being served at the end of each meal. Quality of the food is top-notch. The best part is each meal is a surprise at a different location around the property and the team does everything they can to make it special.
Address: Jamtara Wilderness Camp, Pench National Park, Village Jamtara, Tehsil Chaurahi, Chindwara – 480110 Madhya Pradesh
Delhi Reservations: +91 11 2685 3760, 2651 6770, 26523021, +91 11 2685 8656
Email : email@example.com
How to reach:
By Air – Nagpur airport is 90 kms from the property.
By Rail – Nagpur railway station is 90 kms from the property.
Source: Jamtara Wilderness Camp